Thread: Where is everyone?

SCH Member

Where is everyone?

I have been sick all weekend, so of course I've been checking out mustang stuff all over the internet, My problem is all you guys must be out playing with your cars cause I have not seen many new posts in a while
    93 LX Convertible, Saleen body kit & decals, Balanced 306, B303, 1.7rr, TRW Forged pistons, Explorer intake, GT40p heads,Head studs, 70mm T.B,

Senior SCH Member
    i'm here. to cold to be in the garage, even with a small heater.
    97 ex cab 3dr, black, stock 4.3, VORTECH V2 SQ / PowerStroke FMIC, A4

SCH Member
    What is an FMIC? What kind of 1/4 times with your truck?
    93 LX Convertible, Saleen body kit & decals, Balanced 306, B303, 1.7rr, TRW Forged pistons, Explorer intake, GT40p heads,Head studs, 70mm T.B,

Senior SCH Member
    Front Mount InterCooler. its a ford powerstroke diesel unit. it has 3" od, 2 1/2" id(i'm going to port it a little bigger) connections.
    the core measured 30x18x2", i cut 4 rows off = 30x14x2". i am mounting it where the a/c condencer used to be in the core support. the core is much bigger than my new BeCool radiator.

see the photo post forum for pics.

the times in my sig, it wasn't running quit right that day. plus i have a 3.08 open rear w/275-60-15 bfg t/a radials = not the best combo for traction by far. i have to launch it off idle and not all the way to the floor. or else the one tire just goes up in smoke. this combo still gave me a best 60' of 2.000, with a little more practice i probably could have gotten it a tad lower.

as it was before i started the fmic install i think it had low 13's in it, probably with nothing more than slicks on it. its getting a 3.73 posi soon. then ET Streets sometime soon.

plus i only have a 2 1/2" exhaust on it now

i have a LOT more to do before i'm finished. i don't really want to run 11's because of the added nhra rules. but if its easy enough i may go for it, don't know.
    97 ex cab 3dr, black, stock 4.3, VORTECH V2 SQ / PowerStroke FMIC, A4