Thread: WARNING: Don't Deal with Xtant.. Ripped Off

WARNING: Don't Deal with Xtant.. Ripped Off

Some of you may recall Xtant posted here that he had a Vortech BTM for sale. I sent him a check for $112 for the BTM. He cashed it 3 months ago and has not sent me the BTM. He has one excuse (lie) after another. I have already contacted the Austin Police Department where he lives regarding the situation, and I am going to follow through with criminal charges. Just thought I would let you all know so nobody else ends up in the same situation. I will let you know what happens. Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -

3 months! Damn you are patient, I would have started things after 1 month, thats ridiculous. Good luck getting him.

Sorry to hear that you got ripped off. He hasn't been on here since 10-23-04. I will keep looking and let you know if he pops in here.
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Bumblebee, let us or Ian know the outcome of this situation that way we can take the appropriate action as needed on the site here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Wow i'm shocked! I've done a sale with him and everything went great, Lee i'm sorry about your loss man! Unfortunately there are flaws in our society, and this is the perfect example. :freaks:
    Jorge

Looks like some of my "foot work" may pay off, I just received a USPS click and ship notice that he is sending me something,, hopefully my money back or the BTM and not just a brick in a box... Thank you guys for the support/help,, I will let you know what happens.... Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler
    3 months! Damn you are patient, I would have started things after 1 month, thats ridiculous. Good luck getting him.
    :shocked: i woulda been p!ssed after like 2wks. damn i cant stand crooks. hope this works out well for you, this is the very reason i dont deal with people over the net unless i know them pretty well from that site.

Scott
    Scott
    1989 Saleen #492 Vortech S-trim, TFS TW heads, TFS Stage1 cam, Holley U/L, SD #55 injectors, PMS tuned

510RWHP/482RWTQ
    11.75@127 on Nitto DR's

I finally got the BTM, It looks all in order. What a fiasco. I hope if Ken (Xtant) conducts business in the future, he does it in a MUCH more timely manner. Lee

glad it worked out for you Lee!
    Jorge