Thread: Where to buy 8" crank pulley?

Junior SCH Member

Where to buy 8" crank pulley?

I am wondering where I can I buy an 8" renegade pulley?

1990 LX 5.0 5spd
    2 belt Novi 1000 stock pullied, stock motor, 19# injectors, 12:1 FMU, 155lph fuel pump, Autolite 23's @.037, A9P pcm, Kirban AFPR, electric fan, PPI 180* t-stat, 3 row radiator, 2.5" off road h-pipe, 40 series Flows dumped, 3.73 gears, weld in SFC's, FRPP alum. driveshaft w/ Jeg's loop

Supercharger4less.com has them......judging from your info you might need to do some fuel upgrades though.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Supercharger4less.com has them......judging from your info you might need to do some fuel upgrades though.
    I am buying 42# injectors and a ProM 80mm MAF sensor at the same time so I hope I am covered there. Is there anything else I need for the added boost? I am pretty new at this.

No you should be good to go. the 155 pump will be fine for the stock engine but if you get better heads/cam go to the 255. If you have any high end miss, or bucking you'll probably need a 6AL. You'll need a diff acc belt because the renegade pulley is underdriven. Any lil hurdles you can do a search on here and probably find it as there are alot of us who have ran that pulley.

Sounds like a fun combo and you'll love the 8" crank on the Novi 1000. I used to run one and it made a HUGE difference. Should make 12/11 sec power if properly tuned. Nice car btw and welcome to the site.
    Last edited by regattacoupe; 04-03-2005 at 06:55 PM.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks for the welcome. Are there any good mail order type guys who will burn a custom chip based on your combination of parts?

I'm pretty much dead set against mail order chips and i'm sure you won't find many to argue with me. Way too many variables and the the guys that do chips and are good at what they do won't even do them because they know this.

Junior SCH Member
    Alrighty then. Dyno tuned is the way to go apparently. Thanks.