Thread: need ys trim boost help

Junior SCH Member

need ys trim boost help

Okay, I have a YS trim on my 94 cobra, It has stock cobra short block:shocked: , it has a b cam, Gt-40 y303 heads,vortech intake, long tubes BLA BLA, I have a 7in crank and a 3.15 blower, what kind of boost will I be making, I am only looking to make around 12-13 psi.

Junior SCH Member
    You are seriously underspinning that YS and it will not run as good as if you had an S trim.If you don't plan on going with a better block,I would trade the YS for an S trim.I traded my S trim for a YS setup and the guy had a 7" (6.87) and a 3.70 charger pulley on it and was seeing 13lb.,I believe this was on a 331.If you need the 3.70 pulley let me know,it's like new and I'll sell it cheap.
    Let's Roll....

Junior SCH Member
    I will just work with what I have, I understand what you are saying though. but If I am down grading it won't be to an s trim. I will go back to procharger. How much for the 3.70 pulley?
    Last edited by ystrim93gt; 03-19-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Junior SCH Member
    I'll take $30 plus shipping for the pulley.It's the Vortech brand and is perfect,like new.
    Let's Roll....

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ystrim93gt
    I will just work with what I have, I understand what you are saying though. but If I am down grading it won't be to an s trim. I will go back to procharger. How much for the 3.70 pulley?
    I told you that you should trade me your Polished YS for my Satin S. :teeth:

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 92lxstang
    I told you that you should trade me your Polished YS for my Satin S. :teeth:
    I already told you my Polished YS trim for your whole car:teeth:

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ystrim93gt
    I already told you my Polished YS trim for your whole car:teeth:
    :signs: :laugh: That is funny Doug! Very funny!