Thread: SN 93 Rebuild

Junior SCH Member

SN 93 Rebuild

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody has step by step instructions with pics on rebuilding an SN 93 blower??.....I have had it in the garage for a few years now and wanted to rebuild it for a while now. I have an Sn2000 currently on my car..
    Never rebuilt one before....Was curious on how it is done

Where can I get the parts from??....I live in Toronto Canada...I dont know where they would sell parts for my set up here in Toronto(might have to do some investigating)

Any help would be great

Senior SCH Member
    Search first, many of us have been through this. What's your level of mechanical ability? If you can rebuild a carb, this'll be no sweat for you. You really don't need instructions, it's so bleeding obvious how this thing goes together. When you take it apart, just go slow and note where everything is. If you get into trouble, call back.

Take ist apart and ispect it to see what it needs. Paradise Wheels in Cali has the ownership of all the tooling and is the bigger parts supplier though, Superchargerrebuilds.com also sells stuff, usually cheaper. I had no trouble with Craig at PW for the little bits I needed.

F=MA
    Last edited by F=MA; 04-28-2005 at 08:59 AM.

Junior SCH Member
    Thanks

OTE=F=MA]Search first, many of us have been through this. What's your level of mechanical ability? If you can rebuild a carb, this'll be no sweat for you. You really don't need instructions, it's so bleeding obvious how this thing goes together. When you take it apart, just go slow and note where everything is. If you get into trouble, call back.

Take ist apart and ispect it to see what it needs. Paradise Wheels in Cali has the ownership of all the tooling and is the bigger parts supplier though, Superchargerrebuilds.com also sells stuff, usually cheaper. I had no trouble with Craig at PW for the little bits I needed.

F=MA[/QUOTE]