Thread: Whats the MOST power you can make on stock fox fuel lines?

Whats the MOST power you can make on stock fox fuel lines?

whats the most power you can make on the stock Fox body fuel lines?.......and if i have to change the fuel lines whats the legal best way.....like replace the supply line with 3/8 line and then use the old supply line as the return?.....and whats the best line to run?
    347 almost done and trying to decide where to go with the fuel lines......already did the rails and going with 60# high impeadance injectors

thanks

Mike
    NEW BEST 9.66 @141.02 best mph 141.73 mph!
    AEM tuned by ME!

http://www.mikeymustang.com

SCH Member
    A local guy made 620ish rwhp with the 94-95 fuel rails and 83# injectors. He runs race gas and A LOT of fuel pressure to make it work though. So it is possable to make big power with the stock lines.

I wouldn't feel too safe making over 500rwhp on stock fuel lines and rails. But thats just me.
    86 Capri 331ci 185AFR's Holley Systemax intake S-trim TKO 9" rear 245/50/16 Nitto

513rwhp/493rwtq on pump gas. More to come in 05!

Headed for the 10's fully loaded on a radial.

Senior SCH Member
    anyone interested 90 or 91 which ever year used the 94-95 Intake style... They have SN95 fuel rails on them but they will mount Fox Regulator :) just a hit for you guys.. And Brent I gave him my rail...
    1995 Ford Mustang V6 with only one modification and thats the 2 cylinder conversion kit.
    Status: Engine Blown to Pieces and in the running for Jackstand racing.

1994 Mustang GT: being built with a 351. More to come.

Thanks for the input!.....I am currently making about 515 rwhp with stock rails and lines and a gss340 pump..what does most people do when it comes time to run new fuel lines?.....do they use the old supply line as the return and put a 3/8 feed in?.....at this point do they sump or can they get away with a "streight pickup" ( i have a pickup wich eliminates the in tank pump with 2 big pieces of tubing so you can run an external pump?)...does anyone have pixs of thier fuel line runs?

thanks
    NEW BEST 9.66 @141.02 best mph 141.73 mph!
    AEM tuned by ME!

http://www.mikeymustang.com