Thread: Dyno day!

Talking Dyno day!

I took my new set-up out to Kennedys Dynotune in North Tonawanda NewYork today and I was definately impressed! I have a 347 with a B50 Sportsman block, a DSS stroker kit w/ -18cc Prolite pistons and their main spt. system and oil pan, wirelock headgaskets, Holley Systemax heads and intake, custom ground Kennedys cam, and Kennedys water injection. I am running an 8in. crank pulley and a Meziere waterpump. No more A/C, or P/S. 42lb injectors, stock fuel rails and lines, 255 intank, T-Rex inline. I put down a final safe 589 HP and 524ftlb tq. I was honestly not expecting this much, but I am very pleased and now its safe! I am at the absolute max on the fuel system now, so until next year, this is what it is! I will most likely try an Aeromotive system with some much bigger injectors. At that point Ill try swapping the blower pulley to get somemore boost. Its at 12-13 right now with no slippage. I think it would be higher if the heads didnt have such large combustion chambers. Its okay the way it is though, because I absolutely cant put any more fuel to match the boost! I just need to learn how to drive it now!
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

DAmn, very respectable numbers man!!! When ya gonna get it to the track and lay down some numbers??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
    you just like the metric system because when you talk about your organs length, a three digit number seems to you longer than a one digit number....
    Dart Block 331 and No Power Adder, currently in pieces...... :weird:

Used to run 6.90 @ 100.4 mph in the 1/8th

Wow! Nice numbers. It all because of that little blue WP. LOL

Have fun with the 5 speed and the HP. :shocked:
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

I'd take it easy with that fuel system BTW. You don't want to go BOOM. What fuel did you tune it on? Also what type of timing?

Save your money and look at a weldon 2015 and some 55's or 60's and fuel rails next year. You got this much $$$ in it now so a few more $ on the fuel system is well worth it. They will give you plenty more room if you decide to upgrade that s-trim. You are damn near it's peak.
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Junior SCH Member
    damn,

I need a different intake and cam!

nice numbers!

We tuned it on 93 pump gas. I bought a barrel of 110, and my tuner told me if the temp gets too cool at the track to add some 116 to the other race gas. I still like street driving the car, and it will see more pump gas, but I cant drive it that crazy on the street! The blue w/p is key! Our first MOMs (mustang on mustang) is on May 27. Im planning on going to the track real soon to try it out (and learn how drive the car!) I am definately planning upgrades to the entire fuel system. Where do I buy the bigger injectors and pump that you mentioned? Ive seen all th usual stuff in the Mustang mags, but beyond the 42lbers, I dont see much. Whats your opinions on the Aeromotive kits?
    Last edited by 93gt; 05-11-2005 at 05:37 AM.
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

The aeromotive kits are good, but where your at and going I'd get the weldon setup. You have to search for the best prices. Injectors you can get many places.

http://www.weldonracing.com/combokits.html

Get the Road & Track combo kit. Or you can opt not to get the dial-a-flow. But it is nice for street use.

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'