347 FRPP Forged Shortblock
    Comp Cam 284H
    1.6rr
    FPS Alum Heads
    Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
    42lb injectors
    76mm C&L
    Vortech S-Trim with 2.95 pulley.

Base line the car put out 375hp, then the tuner programed a Diablo chip for the car. It then put out 478 hp. We added a little timing for 20 degrees total (conservative) and the car pushed 508.8hp and 506.3fttq, the torque dropped off when peaking because the rear tires slipped, so the torque may be a little more. The S-Trim pushed 14lbs of non-intercooled boost. Im pretty happy with the results, now Im considering some type of intercooler. Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -

Nice numbers! have you considered a nice water/methonal setup? Its way cheaper and fairly easy.
    347 J trim, Kennedys custom cam, and water/meth injection, Electromotive GT DFI
    www.momsracing.com

Great number's Lee, there's more in that combo for sure. You would be surprised what 4 more degrees could do for ya. ;)
    Jorge

Quote Originally Posted by 93gt
    Nice numbers! have you considered a nice water/methonal setup? Its way cheaper and fairly easy.
    I may do the water/meth injection. I was doing all of Snow Perfomances powder coating for their line of chassis bracing, so I can get a good deal on a unit. I just have not been in the mood, mentally or financially, to install anything else on the car right now. Probably within the next month, I will try the Snow kit.... Lee
    1988 5.0 Mustang,, 3" flair body kit, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, 347 FRPP Forged Stroker, Vortech V2 S-Trim SQ, FPS 200cc Alum Heads, Comp Blower Cam, G-Force T-5, Anderson Clutch,,, ect ect ect

POWDER & CERAMIC COATING - www.pristinepc.com
    SUPERCHARGER BELT TENSIONERS- www.elkperformance.com

I wanna get my kicks before the whole $hithouse goes up in flames -