Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
just put in snow water/meth

Thread: just put in snow water/meth

Junior SCH Member

just put in snow water/meth

just put in snow stage II kit in,great kit was able to use stock ww tank,you cant even tell it is in the car. also got one way valve,have it come on at 4lbs of boost and full at 10lbs.green light buy boost gauge comes on when pump starts,thinking of going from 8 inch crank and 3.50 to 8 inch crank and 3.00.it should make 4 more psi. i also turned up timing 4 degs. novi88

Senior SCH Member
    Awesome man, I'm thinking of going with the Snow Injection kit, make some updates everyonce and awhile, I wanna use it with my current, and new setup.
    NOVI 1000 power.

Proud customer of http://www.speedconcepts.net

blown5oh
    Very cool. I'm thinking of the boost cooler too. How does your car feel when it kicks in? Any difference in the "seat of the pants"?

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown5oh
    Very cool. I'm thinking of the boost cooler too. How does your car feel when it kicks in? Any difference in the "seat of the pants"?
    no difference,unless u up timing and boost.i have a sct chip,i had timing set at 10 deg and a total of 22 because chip would take it out up top.now i have 14 deg and 26,now it is starting to feel different.i think i can go to 18 deg and 30 tolal.but first i want to up boost from 8 inch crank and 3.50 to 8 inch crank and 3.00,it should make anther 3 psi. right now making 11psi.that is the same pulley set up u have 8 and 3.at what rpm do you start making boost?do you have any problem with blower with 8" and3".i think you are the only one i know running that pulley combo,every body says to run no more then a 3.25,but i dont plan on going any higher than 5500 rpm.back to the kit,great kit was able to us stock ww tank,also got one way check valve.the stock ww tank on a 88 is about 2qts.what i use for meth is heet gas line anti-freeze must be yellow bottle.i put one 12oz bottle and the rest ww -20. blown5oh get back to me novi88

blown5oh
    Pre victor jr heads, evac kit, boost cooler, bigger maf and possibly step up in injector size I made 425/430 on the dyno (w/ 19 total timing). I made boost @ 2500rpms, made over 300rwhp/rwtrq by 3k rpms, 15# boost @6k rpms, and over 400 by 4500rpms.....very flat power gains across the entire band. With these addition upgrades I think I'll be over 500/500.

Senior SCH Member
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable