Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi2000 questions for a fox... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novi2000 questions for a fox...

Junior SCH Member
    Done. Man, I wish I knew I would not be able to see the timing mark once finished. What is the most convenient way to get my timing read? Would a modern Ford dealer have something to check it internally while I set it? I have a bud, I'll give him a call...

So far, so good. Went through the startup deal by the book. No leaks, no problems. It does have a nice "whirr" to it and low RPM's. Just want I wanted really. Idle seems a little rough but the computer needs to re-learn too I suppose. I am gonna run to the hardware store to get that one hose then I'll be able to romp on it a bit.

Here's some pics.....

Last edited by Mike93LX; 09-11-2005 at 01:26 PM.
    1993 LX 5.0 Black interior

Polished Novi2000, 42lb FMS injectors, Edlebrock performer intake, C&L 80mm, 75mm Pro products Throttle body, BBK U/L shortys, 3:73's, Frame tied/welded, welded rear housing, Welded in tourqe box kits for up and low, Moser 31 spline axles, Auburn Pro center, UPR dbl adj uppers, UPR adj lowers, QA1's, Eibach Springs, H-pipe w/Hooker maxflows, Aeromotive regulator, Walboro 255Hi-P, FP gage, shift light, Accel coil, PMS, MSD 6AL, LM1 w/ RPM option. Glide w/pro brake, JW housing, PTC10" converter and the "wheel" flywheel.