Thread: 94-95 Mustang Instalation Directions

Junior SCH Member

94-95 Mustang Instalation Directions

Hello All

I'm new to the site and new to supercharging. I have had many fun cars but they were all naturally aspirated, so I'm a little lost. I picked up a used, and rebuilt Paxton SN-93 94-95 Mustang kit to install on my stroked 94 Cobra. But the instruction manual was not included.:weird:

I dont want to pay someone to install it if I can help it. If anyone has it, knows where to find it, or would be willing to send it that would help me out a lot. I tried searching the site but could not find it.

I have been reading about the evils and risky business that FMU's seem to pose, so I plan on a 255 fuel pump and 36lb injectors. Or is there a way to boost the stock Cobra 110 pump enough through a KB Boost A Pump or something like it to keep me from dropping the tank?

Any help is appreciated by this novice.:D

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Get a T-Rex pump and you will have enough fuel volumn but dropping the tank and installing a 255lph pump will take 2 hours max even using car ramps to back up on.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytang
    Get a T-Rex pump and you will have enough fuel volumn but dropping the tank and installing a 255lph pump will take 2 hours max even using car ramps to back up on.
    I will just drop the tank, just wanted to check my options out before doing it. I appreciate the response, the fuel system analyzer at Mustang Works said it would take a 150-190 pump and 36lb injectors. Better to play it safe since it's a new engine (under 1k) and get the in tank 255.

Thanks ;)