Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Novi ratio's vs boost - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novi ratio's vs boost

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOWNBY
    ASP made it for me...$$$$
    But they can make virtually anything you need.

I wanted to be able to run as large a lower so as to be able to run a big SC pulley.

ie 3.13 or 3.33

How much did that run ya and what did you do for water pump clearence? Mines still got some room and I may go that route still.

Thanks

You'll need an electric WP and it was like ~$350 and about 6 weeks lead time.

Do you run any other accesories other than an alt? If so you may need to stay with an 8"

I run PS as well but had some modifications done to the WP (has idler) and had a custom made PS braket and a NASCAR style pump (tiny)
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Junior SCH Member
    Here is a pic of my 12 rib setup with a 7-5/8" by 2.9" pulley setup. I shift at 5600 and make 18psi non IC or 15psi at the throttle body through a powerstroke deisel intercooler. BTW, ASP is great, they will build you a special pulley, whatever you like, they will make. Takes about a week. I will be putting a 3.5" pulley on for the street duty with a real 12 rib belt.

Last edited by BillyBadAss; 10-24-2005 at 11:33 PM.
    11.63@116.48MPH