Thread: Custom Headers

Junior SCH Member

Talking Custom Headers

Anybody know of a shop for custom headers in NY area other than Kooks ?? Any info would be greatly appreciated...331/ysi/Lentech
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior SCH Member
    try this guy hes out in port jeff hes the only other guy on the island that does madrel bending I know he makes headers for the oval track cars. He may be able to help you out hes very reasonable too. He did a nice exhaust on my car and it came out very clean. Whats the reason for not using Kooks? $$
    I know they are over priced but they do nice work.
    Richie
    631-474-0010
    1990 GT Convertible

Junior SCH Member
    Its not a big deal with Kooks...I actually have their headers on the car...The pass. side dosen't fit right (2 pipes touching custom K member) and I can't get straight answer out of them much less a date to bring the car to them in under 2 months...Its not that big of an adjusment...I was going to bring it to them anyway to finish it from the collectors back...but they can't get me in "possibly" till may...have you ever heard of performance exhaust in Deer Park ??...I spoke with them yesterday...I think I'll giver your guy Richie a call also...

Senior SCH Member
    yes i have heard of em and have used em myself. I ended up using the guy I gave you for this install he did what i was told could not be done and cleanly might i add. The system is awesome. Thats all I can say on that topic.
    But my recomendation goes to United Exhaust in Port Jeff hes the guy I gave you earlier.
    Good Luck.

I know kooks does work on Saturdays you may wanna ring that buy em if there his headers.
    1990 GT Convertible