Thread: Where Can I Find....

Senior SCH Member

Where Can I Find....

I need a fuel diaphragm for a Paxton regulator, Paxton has dropped their support on all fuel components and this really leaves me in a bind!
    Aeromotive made these regulators, but do not offer just a replacement diaphragm (want it sent in for a over haul) and mostly will not touch a non-name Aeromotive product even IF they did make this.
    The regulator is identicle to a 13110

Does anyone know where I can get Paxton fuel parts, I'd hate to have to buy a new regulator just cause the diaphragm busted.
    Also for the record, it's leaking thru the vacc port, I was lucky enuff to find it pretty quick since the car was running SUPER rich and not starting for **** outta the blue, when i went to ck FP it was spitting fuel outta the vacc port on the reg.
    I bought this from a speed shop in MI for 65$ brand new 4mo ago (500 miles appox on this thing) and yeah i know it had to be hot or something for that price so I'm waiting to see what this guys response is gonna be (I emailed)
    When I bought it he was selling them so cheap casue he only had 10 left and needed um moved asap, so I dont see a replacement in my future but only time will tell.
    I'd like to just find a rebuild kit and go from there..Summit/Jegs has nuthin for Paxton/Aeromotive

Just when u get ready to go run the car...BAM...like its a turbo mustang or sumthin..haha

Thx in advance

Chris
    Stock Blocks are Unbreakable

did you check summit or their website. Sometimes they have some diagrams and instructions manuals on the site.

Search for the product!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Senior SCH Member
    "I'd like to just find a rebuild kit and go from there..Summit/Jegs has nuthin for Paxton/Aeromotive"

You didnt read the post did you:(

YES Smart @$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.:notagree: :teeth:

But I read to quick and saw diaphragm

as a DIAGRAM (picture layout) of how to assemble/disassemble it...which summit has!

So my bad!

Good luck finding just that piece........
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Senior SCH Member
    hehe
    thx as always bro

I know!

Not a problem:teeth:

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'