Thread: Simple Fan Question

Junior SCH Member MillCreekMafia's Avatar

Question Simple Fan Question

hey guys it's been a while since i've been through here, to bring you up to speed, my 90 GT got clipped by some old guy decided to merge through me into my lane. His insurance company totalled it. It's not bad at all though so i have to repair it. So i bought another one, got an LX roller that's pretty bad lookin. But anyhow onto my question. I'm looking to buy an electric fan to complete my S-trim setup and i was planning on getting that FLX-185, that extreme deal from flex-a-lite. is anyone running it with an s-trim? does it fit is my major question? and how much of a hooker is it to install and or trim to fit if needed? Then i'd like to know if anyone else can recommend anything cheaper that's going to work on a daily driven car. Thanks guys.

6 rib 8 rib or 10 rib?
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

8 rib pulley.

Should fit fine I'd imagine>>>>but i have not used it!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

Junior SCH Member
    What radiator you running? 4 row brass will make a tight fit, anything smaller shoundn't be an issue.

Lems

i'm running a basic parts store 3 row radiator. I just want to make sure i'm not going to end up undercooling my car since i daily drive it "sometimes"