Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Who here knows Doug the moderator - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who here knows Doug the moderator

Keep us posted as if this is truley a scam we need to know !
    ----------------
    Rock n Roll :p

Junior SCH Member
    Doug is a scammer, no doubt. He is a pathological liar, he told you he was 35 years old, he is 45, He didn't bother to tell you how he sold an engine to Pha Ly one of the founding members of Wickedstangs that was supposed be a brand new D&D 331 with all the good stuff, it turns out its a stock 302 put together with used parts, he faked an invoice and Pha paid him $3600. This was some nine months ago. He told you he owned his own shop, he doesn't.Now there are five scams on corral.net all confirmed including an overseas Army man. he has gotten his wife in trouble by using her paypal account, which was emptied as soon as the money hit. no telling how many we don't know about as these were ebay sales, two of which were for the same set of wheels. All of these people have , or are in the process of filing criminal charges against him and his wife.keep up with the latest... http://www.corral.net/forums/showthr...15#post5835215

I am incredibly shocked by all this. :(
    Steve
    1996 Acura Integra GSR

05 Pissat TDI

99 F250 PSD CC SB 6spd 4x4.....89LX Notch, 429Big Block(Rolling chassis).

Well, He needs to be taught a lesson just like every other scammer out there!
    He seemed to be a stand up guy. Guess we were all wrong ! Ian needs to pull his account and permanently block his IP so this can't happen to anyone else.

I hate scammers. I hope for everyones sake someone gets a hold of him by his throat and shows him why you don't f%^K with peoples lively hoods.

Unreal !
    ----------------

I gotta admit...I'm not impressed at all.....especially after I vouched for the guy when this thread came up.

Now here we are two weeks later with not a word from Doug on the subject.....not here and not on Corral.

The silence is deafening.

Best of luck to all who are out of pocket.....I hope things work out for you.

His avatar has become an ironic symbol hasn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheHawk05; 04-18-2006 at 05:20 PM.

Authorized Advertiser
    Update:
    Paypal credited my account the full amount, minus a $25.00 "processing fee" ( :bs: ). I'll get the processing fee back when he gets money back in his account (yeah that will happen).

So now I'm out only $25.00, but I am still working on tracking him down. If ANYONE knows a location/address for him, PLEASE let me know, as there are 6 other people looking for him...

Junior SCH Member
    Doug sucks, arrest warrant has been issued by SDPD because of the numerous complaints filed about him. No more that a common thief, go check out Corral for a list of people he has ripped off. Nearly $40,000 worth.

Senior SCH Member
    damn thats sick to burn that many for that kind of cash...
    1990 GT Convertible

Where is mr schwarz, I thought he knew Doug personally. This is truly disappointing as I conversed with Doug a few times online and never got the impression he was a scammer. I guess I should have known better considering he was a patron of a shop in North LA County that I would never do business with again.

Authorized Advertiser
    David Schwarz? Well, I don't know the whole story, but evidently he tried to get us to call off the dogs on Doug. And I suspect he's the one who got the thread locked/moved to the archive. Wish I knew the whole story behind it, but I can say that lash doesn't care for him. BTW, ther's a new thread going on him with updates:

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=786214

Junior SCH Member
    David Schwarz is a jerk, who can collect whatever he his losses are, which I believe are in excess off $10,000 through the courts. It is my understanding that Gilbert Miranda who bought the blue coupe from Doug some two years ago is also owed a substantial amount in unsecured loans. Neither have a snowballs chance in hell of collecting anything, and those scammed on Corral.net will only have the satisfaction of seeing him arrested.Doug is retired Army and has two other ex-wives and who knows how many other children, I'm guessing that most if not all of his retirement money is going to them.Army does not allow you to be a deadbeat dad.

I hope to hell that no one on this site is helping to cover Doug's tracks. We all being part of the car community need to look out for one another and I will be pissed if I find out that someone is covering for Doug and will make sure he or she no longer has an account on this site!

If anyone knows anything about Doug's present where abouts you should spill the beans now.
    ----------------

Holy ****, I am speechless about the whole situation.

:(
    Chris...

Current beast: 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra #379 - slated up for a windsor and some boost

Stangs and other SVT products I've owned...

2001 F150 SVT Lightning (Silver)
    JDM Stage 1 & 2 kit and 3k+ worth of audiosex
    [ sold... ]

91 Ford Mustang LX Sport 5.0
    Novi 1000 - 8" Crank Powered & Nitrous Works Powered R.I.P. Friend, it was fun! [ sold... ]

93 Ford Mustang Cobra #4549 w/an s-trim and all the goodies(Metallic Teal) [ sold... ]

#001 8" Crank Pulley Club

Frank Woodall: I would "never" trailer my car.......to me , that would be like dating a "Penthouse Pet" and not having sex with her....... :D

"ALWAYS OUT NUMBERED, NEVER OUT GUNNED"

Mustang Videos! Watch'em, upload'em and we host them at:

Authorized Advertiser
    Yep, it caused a pretty major uproar on the corral as well, since many long timers knew him and initially backed him...