Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rice should be eaten not driven

Thread: Rice should be eaten not driven

SCH Member

Rice should be eaten not driven

Check this out http://www.llamaparty.com/stuff/mr2crash.mpg
    What an idiot. This is funny. I thought everyone need a good laugh.

Later,

Dawg
    Dawgsgt White 93 GT
    Engine: 331 ci. built by Ohio Crankshaft Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock 6037 heads, Accufab 70mm TB, 1.6 roller rockers, Comp cams, SCT 2800 90mm Mass air, 60lb injectors, Professional Products Hi-Flow fuel rail kit, MSD Timing Retard, Aluminum 2 core radiator, electric vaccum pump.
    Power Adder: Vortech Sci-trim Supercharger with upgraded discharge tube, UPR Powerpipe.
    Suspension: Ground pounder adjustable cast and camber plates, Lakewood 70/30 struts, 50/50 drag shocks, subframe connecters, Factory 5 upper and lower control arms.
    Exhaust: Mac 1 5/8 long tube headers, Dr. gas X-pipe, 2.5 (2) chamber Flowmaster mufflers.
    Electronics: MSD 6AL, Blue Ford Motorsport 9mm wires, MSD Cap and rotor.
    Drivetrain: Stock T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter with a chrome Hurst handle, Aluminum driveshaft, 3.55 gears.
    Interior: 2 1/16 Dual gauge pod with Boost and Fuel gauges.
    Exterior: Original Oxford white paint job, Chrome 5 Star Pony rims

If that moron hit my car like that, I'd throw him through the windshield of his car.

What a Moron. How the hell do you wipe out a car like that when it isn't rear wheel drive?. Must take skill for sure! That's a classic man! Thanks!

Originally posted by TheHawk05
    What a Moron. How the hell do you wipe out a car like that when it isn't rear wheel drive?. Must take skill for sure! That's a classic man! Thanks!
    I'm no import expert, but I thought MR2's were real wheel drive . Correct me if I'm wrong:D
    Doug
    14-1 compression 402ci with a little nitrous

Junior SCH Member
    I think that was a 240??? That video is funnier than sh**...and the sad part was the dumb a** never smoked a tire, that was the clutch slipping...I bet if he didn't have that exhaust on he couldn't drive over that hump...lol...

Originally posted by dugscpe
    I'm no import expert, but I thought MR2's were real wheel drive . Correct me if I'm wrong:D
    Doug
    Whoops, you're right Doug. It is rear wheel drive. Guess he never heard of counter steering.

heh great driving lol. ya thats an mr2, they are mid engine rwd.