Thread: need help with some info on bolts, and parts

need help with some info on bolts, and parts

i completly forgot where all this stuf went and wht it was stuff liek that,

first pic i threw those in a bag , 2nd pic i threw those in a bag, 3rd pick wht is that connector just curious cant remember wht it was

on the first pic i just found a bolt that looks like it matches those 3 top bolts so there might be 4 of those instad of 3

is there anywhere i can get a new set of systemax intake bolts for upper and lower like maybe through holley or something

where u at gurus?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 11.jpg (100.3 KB, 12 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (94.4 KB, 11 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (87.5 KB, 8 views)
    Last edited by adamf4i; 09-07-2006 at 06:45 PM.

Third pic.............. That is an air intake temp sensor..I think....anyway the connector is on the main injector harness. Only one will fit so you can't put the wrong one in it!

As for intake bolts, just get some intake bolts from ARP. They will work fine!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -10.02 @ 135mph---Is 9.99 to much to ask?:freaks:
    -1.42-- 60'
    Quote Originally Posted by regattacoupe
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

so whts that sensor sopposed to register the temp, cause i dont have those hooked up to teh dash gauges, i use an autometer temp gauge?

and on the arp bolts , should i just call arp and ask for bolts that go to teh systemax intake or where can i pick them up at, thx as usual

Quote Originally Posted by adamf4i
    so whts that sensor sopposed to register the temp, cause i dont have those hooked up to teh dash gauges, i use an autometer temp gauge?

and on the arp bolts , should i just call arp and ask for bolts that go to teh systemax intake or where can i pick them up at, thx as usual
    The sensor................It is for the ECU....not you!:obscene: :teeth:

summit or jegs will definitly have them......just tell them yiu have the sytemax kit for a 302! They should know what you need!
    351 "stockshort block": -Vortech T-trim (21 psi), Trick Flow Heads, Lunati Cam, Weldon fuel system, Lentech AOD., 3.55 gears, 27" Hoosier QTP's, 3500# with me

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'
    Since when do they let Homo's with 700rwhp that run 11's be a SCH mod? :shocked: :obscene: :D

awesome thx

awesome thx

wht can u use to take of the old silicone sealer stuff where the gaskets were, and get this intake all cleaned back up lol looking good

YUP:blob:

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

Quote Originally Posted by adamf4i
    wht can u use to take of the old silicone sealer stuff where the gaskets were, and get this intake all cleaned back up lol looking good
    Razor blade works best and some brake cleaner!

-545 rwhp
    -1.42-- 60'

SCH Member
    First pic:

The top row looks like you have 3 of the 4 fuel rail bolts. Bottom row appears to be stock valve cover bolts/studs (with the wire snap studs intact. Could the middle row be some remaining V/C bolts?

that is wht i was starting to think maybe also , so apparently they are,

anyone think the 2nd pic might be the oil pan bolts, i have a miloden oil pan 7 quart ?

SCH Member
    That makes sense (oil pan bolts) You have 18 smaller ones and 4 larger ones which are for the outer holes in the timing cover and the back of the pan rail.

If you want to make it easy on yourself, just order a few sets of ARP fasteners to replace those in question. You'll thank yourself. :)

ya i would like to have arp's in everything lol figured that would be the easy way out