Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Kocky Products - new blower shirts are available

Thread: Kocky Products - new blower shirts are available

Authorized Advertiser

Kocky Products - new blower shirts are available

Guys, we're a new advertiser on here (many thanks to Ian), so I thought I'd drop a line in here to let you guys know who we are and what we do.

My name is Richard White, and my partners name is Keith Bishop. We are both long time corral.net posters, and that is actually how we met.

Yep, you heard right, a 100% online partnership!

I go by the same username on several diff. boards, so some of you may recognize me. Keith goes by the username "Bishop" on the boards he visits.

Anyhow, we make motorsport apparel with an attitude. Show your friends exactly what you think about their ride. Crack on the ricers we all love to hate. Show everyone who's boss. Perfect for car shows, racing events, you name it.

Don't forget to look through all the designs, there are quite a few blower shirts in there. :)

Thanks Everyone!

www.kockyproducts.com
    For Sale: Custom Reproduction Window Stickers, 87+ Mustangs & Cobras!
    Richard White
    H/C/I 93 Cobra

AWESOME Hot Rod apparel!
    www.kockyproducts.com

SCH Member
    That "mine is bigger then yours" shirt with the blower on it is cool..........
    93 notch-s-trim@11 p.s.i.,twisted wedge,GT-40,comp,306-pump gas only-10.93@129.7 on bfg drag radials--10.64@127.5 on ET drags
    548rwhp/502 rwtq

new 340" procharged combo in the works

Authorized Advertiser
    That's my favorite as well.

I like the "Death by PSI" as well, it was my favorite design for quite a while.
    Richard White
    H/C/I 93 Cobra

AWESOME Hot Rod apparel!
    www.kockyproducts.com

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Nice, do you ship overseas ?
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Authorized Advertiser
    We would have to work that as a manual order, since shipping is quite a bit more. In fact, I just shipped a reproduction window sticker to a guy in the netherlands about 3 weeks ago.
    Richard White
    H/C/I 93 Cobra

AWESOME Hot Rod apparel!
    www.kockyproducts.com

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Great, thanks
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw