Thread: SEMA

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar

SEMA

I bet you can't find more ugly Mustangs in one place if you tried. If you can 3M tape or sheet metal screw it to the Mustang they are doing it. I think the only thing that I have not found on the car is laser curb feelers but I am sure I will find them also. Today I am at the Nascar track to do test drives and tomorrow I will be at the Drag Strip. You will see thousands of pictures posted before I could download them using my land line so look around. If you visit all 10k+ booths you will see the market is still for the Imports but what they are doing for the American market is just turning everything to look like a Civic/Accord. My test session today I was allowed to pick 5 cars for track duty. The list was nice, but wanted to drive something different. My picks are, Saturn Sky Redline Turbo, Nissan 350 Touring, Cad CTS/V, Tahoe 400hp SS, Dodge Caliber SRT4. I have a sales meeting this morning and need to be at the track by 1pm. I also get to drive my GTO on the road course today if they have time after everyone is done. I am going to compare times to see what I can get to turn the best time. Well I am going to get a 3 hour nap since I have been up 30 hours. I will report if anything different catches my eye.

Awesome!

Ian