Thread: sn with speed density

Junior SCH Member

sn with speed density

I just bought a rebuilt sn 93 supercharger and I was wondering how difficult it is to run one of these with a speed density car.

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Put a check valve in the vacuum line for the MAP and everything else is the same.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedytang
    Put a check valve in the vacuum line for the MAP and
    everything else is the same.

I'm very new to the mustang world and especially superchargers, so please forgive me for not knowing what the map is or where it is located. I would really like to know how to do this if you've got the time to explain it to me. I plan on trying to install the kit this weekend. THANK YOU !!!!!!!
    Last edited by smileyjoecook; 05-02-2007 at 11:26 PM.

Senior SCH Member
    MAP is hanging off the firewall with a vac line connected to it and a 3 wire plug. It's kind of a trapezoid shape. Do like I told you on the Corral or do a search here, as I outlined the procedure before here. If still no luck, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

F=MA (P51C)

Junior SCH Member

sn 93

Quote Originally Posted by F=MA
    MAP is hanging off the firewall with a vac line connected to it and a 3 wire plug. It's kind of a trapezoid shape. Do like I told you on the Corral or do a search here, as I outlined the procedure before here. If still no luck, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

F=MA (P51C)

Thanks for your help.