Thread: Crank Pulley question with Paxton SN 92kit

Junior SCH Member

Crank Pulley question with Paxton SN 92kit

I have underdrives on my car already now will the crank pully the kit comes with fit in my under drive pulley or do i need to get a one piece? and if so who makes them ?
    thanks

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    You will need a one piece or put the stock crank back on since you have the supercharger and that extra 2hp from the small crank pulley means nothing now.

Junior SCH Member
    thanks i just ordered a one piece crank pulley from CUND racing. thanks again when all this stuff gets here i will be starting my project so i will keep you posted

Senior SCH Member
    I slowed the accessories down with a 90-ish 3.8L tbird PS pulley, a '90 Crown Vic WP pulley and a 3G alternator which has a bigger pulley than the stock 2G. 10 years, no problems.

F=MA

Junior SCH Member
    the main reason i ordered it is because the paxton pulley doesnt seem to fit well in the stock mustang pulley for some reason so i am just goin to sell it with the FMU

Senior SCH Member
    Something wrong there. I had no trouble itting mine. Make sure it isn't rusty on the inside or some such annoyance.

F=MA

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    I guess you fixed that problem with a one piece. Unless you have crap in the crank pulley or the back of the Paxton pulley they have a great fit and never heard of a problem. Now you can sell the spare parts.

Junior SCH Member
    yeah i ordered the one piece so when that gets here i will sell the other 2 as a unit for someone who may need it. THe only other problem i will face is too see if the crank pulley will clear my E-FAN i have a Mark Viii fan and a Ford racing alum Rad so i may have to modify some stuff to get that to fit. some get lucky but i will prob have to mod that which sucks.