I'm getting tired of being supercharged and am looking to go turbo. I've got a supercharger kit that I am in the process of still tuning and it still got me the times in my sig. Could possibly trade for a turbo kit. On a stock 93 bolt-on Cobra, a buddy in OH gets 14.7# and puts down over 500/500 to the wheels through a T5...I'm just tired of the whistle.

Paxton VR-4 will get 14# on a stock motor, with my HCI I still got 7# with a 3.75" pulley...ASP sells a 3.5" pulley that will get you around 9# on a motor like mine. It's an 8 rib setup and will include crank pulley and 4" blower pulley for low-boost shakedown runs.
All brackets included to mount blower, mount the alternator lower and could even include UPR smog eliminator pulley.
MAC 1 5/8 long tube headers (will fit around a big-bell auto) with ProChamber mid pipe and flowmaster 40's.
Can include discharge pipe if your car is carb'd, but it won't work on an EFI setup, you'd need to make an elbow.
4" intake pipe and filter.
The blower is a sealed unit that uses tranny fluid and includes a cooler/pump setup that removes the fluid and cools it, then returns it to the headunit...completely sealed with no tapping of the oil pan.

If you've been to the BK on 28 you've probably seen the real ugly stang and heard this blower. I will sell it for $2500 firm.
Thanks,
Jesse