Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
VR4 head unit for sale on Ebay

Thread: VR4 head unit for sale on Ebay

Junior SCH Member

VR4 head unit for sale on Ebay

Junior SCH Member
    I been watching it for a few days hoping that not too many people notice what it is.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Did you got it ?
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Junior SCH Member
    Nope. I was away from my computer when the auction ended. Cundn Racing won it, so you will probably see it up for sale soon as a complete kit.

yep they sure did!I gave them my # awhile back told them to call me if they came across a vr4.They called me yesterday,they wanted to sell it to me for $2200 Think I'm going to upgrade to a procharger.

Junior SCH Member
    Yeah they emailed me too.

Senior SCH Member pavement pounde's Avatar
    Holy moly
    Greets, Marco
    '91 Chevy 496SS, Edelbrock Pro-flo 2 injection, alu. GMPP heads, blowercam, coolmist water injection, turbo in the works.
    *VIDEO* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZOdXg0TOdw

Senior SCH Member
    What a dyck...at least wait a few days for the heat to blow over. :laugh:

Senior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmach1 View Post
    yep they sure did!I gave them my # awhile back told them to call me if they came across a vr4.They called me yesterday,they wanted to sell it to me for $2200 Think I'm going to upgrade to a procharger.
    Well said! I really think ebay should stop the big business types..cudin racing from biding against us consumers...little guys! I just hope CR understands that for the asking price of 2200$...we might as well get a supercharger we can easily increase our boost levels!:angry: Paradise wheels! That's who's gonna get my business!:violent:

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    Wow that is a nice markup. I hope they did not service the unit or it will be trash after its first run. I have fixed more of the rebuilds they sell than I have from private owners. They need a new calibrated torque wrench. LOL

I talked to the women that works at cundnacing(sp?) They would sell me the compressor and the rear housing for $800.I tryed to talk her down with no luck.
    So now I have a sn2000 for sale that I just bought from paradise in dec.I upgraded to a p1sc.

Junior SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmach1 View Post
    I talked to the women that works at cundnacing(sp?) They would sell me the compressor and the rear housing for $800.I tryed to talk her down with no luck.
    So now I have a sn2000 for sale that I just bought from paradise in dec.I upgraded to a p1sc.
    Yeah thats posted on Ebay too. I think its ending soon.

Junior SCH Member
    where can i get that clog pulley for my sn 2000 n whats the best oil to put on it should i go with the oil cooler n the upgrade to 8 lb

SCH Moderator "SN Guru" speedytang's Avatar
    You can get the pulleys at ASPRacing($400) but you will gain nothing. You will probably damage the ball drive from using it daily. Ford ATF. You can usually get by with no cooler since you won't be holding 8psi on the street.