Thread: injury lol

Senior SCH Member

injury lol

well this is kinda about the novi 1k i was replacing ..well still am lol lower intake gasket //torqueing the bolts down and slipped off and rammed my elbow into the inner fender well..not once but twice lol..when i goto look at my elbow for blood lol i find this knot the size of a baseball and about **** my pants lol....i have never seen anything like this...so needless to say im done for tonight.so i am now resting my elbow on frozen peas lol...kinda sucks cause i wanted to run it tonight to test for leaks but iguess ill be doing that tomorrow..i blew a vette away mid 90's woohoo....waxed his doors bright lol.so to all the peeps becareful tightning bolts down lol..i thought id share this cause its kinda funny if you could see this thing....take it easy guys goodnight

Ouch :(

Ian

Senior SCH Member
    This fast reply thing is really nifty. ;)

Man! I know how ya feel! I always cut myself on my radiator fins (working on a lower air dam). ;)

I had a buddy who sliced his cheek open about 1.5" with the handle of a come-along when we we pulling a motor, I myself never seem come out unscathed when I pick up a wrench, I just kinda expect to bust my knuckles on something.

Senior SCH Member
    well my elbow is black and blue this morning but the baseball is gone lol

Junior SCH Member
    we were putting on a cobra r brake kit when my buddy sliced his hand open on the dust shield so bad had to have 9 stitches, doctor advised that he could not have cut it better with a scalpel

Senior SCH Member
    this should be the official injury thread...damn