Thread: Any aftermarket radiators clear 94/95 novi setups?

SCH Member

Any aftermarket radiators clear 94/95 novi setups?

With the tiny *** stock radiaotr and teh stock fan it comes REAL close to the crank pulley, have to take the dust shield off the fan or else it will hit. Im afraid that this year my car will overheat in californias 90+ temps. i want tog et a nice Griffin or becool, SOMETHING. But im not sure as to what will fit. Any input is appercaited! Thanks.

Junior SCH Member
    I have a Griffen 4 core on mine with a NOVI 2000R,but I had to ditch the stock fan & put dual Flex-A-Lite fans on the front of the radiator and reverse the polarity on the fans to make them spin the other direction.The car stays around 170 while driving,and its gotten up to 220 sitting in traffic too long

BTW-I live in florida,and it gets damn near 100% humidity every day,which makes it worse on the cooling issues.

SCH Member
    i just want to sit in traffic with the damn AC blowing :( It sucks with these damn leather seats my back is TOTALLY DREANCHED when i get out

Junior SCH Member
    Just be happy you have A/C:),THE ONLY THING PUMPING ON THAT SIDE OF THE MOTOR IS THE NOVI 2000R PUMPING AIR INTO THE MOTOR.LOL