Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Some new custom parts....

Thread: Some new custom parts....

Some new custom parts....

Just a pick of some new parts.

The first is the Cobra insert (this is for sale) the second is a custom stefs breather can with two -10 fitings welded in. I am going to team that with my Granatelli covers to make a nice crank case vent system. Finally the custom Autometer gauge pod - I used a 5" in dash tach, 3 3/8 speedo, 2 1/16 Fuel level and volts.

Ian

Ian, I like that gauge cluster! What kinda deal are you giving on it? Or if it's not for sale, how would I go about making one of my own?

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Hey Brandon,

That is not for sale - I really only made it for myself. If you are interested I can make another plate for you.

Here are some more pics:

Ian

What are you going to do for all the factory lights and whatnot? what about oil and water? Do you think those could be squeezed in somwhere?

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

Well I will be installing two LED's for turn signals, and maybe one for the hi-beam.

I have oil and water in another pod, so I am not too worried about that. If you wanted 4 * 2 1/16 then you would need to use the 3 3/8 tach, and not the monster.

Ian

Let me think about it for awhile, but that's somthing that might make a good project in the future.

Brandon
    90 strawberry coupe

I will try to get some in car pics this week - have to wait for the new snow to melt now LOL :p

Ian

Junior SCH Member
    I did the same thing with mine except i used carbon fiber and it looks great .I would take some pics,but my car wont be home till tomorrow & the dash and all the guages are laying in the trunk since the 12 point cage was put in.When I get the interior back in I'll be glad to take pics and post them.

looks good ian, let me know if you wanna let go of the breather tank, I still need one :)

Sorry man I had that baby custom made, she is not going anywhere :D

Ian