Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Good Guys Rod show at Del Mar Fairgrounds (CA) 56k warning

Thread: Good Guys Rod show at Del Mar Fairgrounds (CA) 56k warning

Good Guys Rod show at Del Mar Fairgrounds (CA) 56k warning

Went on Sunday, not as many cars but there were a few interesting cars including a few I didn't get pics of. There was a chevy 427 motor with porsche dohc heads on it. Guy said it made 523rwhp on its first pull. I can't recall the torque. Lots of other cool cars/engines as you will see in the pics. Last year when we went on Saturday there were some rare engines like a blown ford 427 sohc motor. The Wild Thang ride actually has an intercooler below that top blower. The vette has a procharger on it with an ls1. There were a few ls6 motors dropped in a few rods also but not too many. Lots of LT1 swaps. Then of course the typical motors. One below is an Aurora IRL engine, guy worked for olds development team or something. Then the Jaguar v12 with the ITB setup. It was a fun day. The dual blower setup truck actually drives on the street and makes ~ 700hp. They are working also. Anyway on to the pictures.

Nice pics!

Thanks

Only Ian likes my pictures :( I know there are a lot of chebbys but I like chebbys too ;) I think I missed some of the cooler fords like they had last year on Saturday. Oh well I'll post up pics from this years Fabulous Fords Forever at Knotts when I go, hopefully that gets a better response.

That turbo shoebox is pretty unique!

Brent

p.s. I still like chebbys too.
    89 Coupe with parts stacked inside of it and about 30#'s of dust on it with no end in sight. :weird:

Although I am collecting parts for a 12.5:1 393 :D

Senior SCH Member
    Those are SWEEEEET!!!! Cool pics!
    TwEECer & Custom Chip Sales/Tuning - www.v8mustang.com