Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Oil Cooler Pickup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Cooler Pickup

Junior SCH Member
    yea ill take some measure ments and try and draw it out

SCH Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 91phoenix View Post
    i made this over the weekend it works really well . i used about a foot of 1/4 copper tubing, a foot of 3/8 copper tubing, 1 3/8 T type compresstion fitting and a 90 degree 3/8 compression fitting/regular pipe fitting and .........."
    very ingenious, I'm sure it gets the job done. But it does look like it would be more at home as bathroom plumbing.

just my opinion

Z.

'65 K code

Junior SCH Member
    if you are not scared of soldering it can be made more compact like the real one, the copper is attached to the top piece then screwed into the T

Junior SCH Member
    its no worries i honestly was just going for function over form. and no im not very good at soldering so i had to go that route.

SCH Member
    it's looks as good or better than some stuff I've invented, but my sh*t is generally so ugly I can't bear to post it.

Z.

'65 K code